Learning how to braid and splice 3 strand ropes together doesn't need to be difficult! Here are the steps:
1. Purchase polypropylene rope - here are some options:
2. Burn the ends or use tape to make it easier to work with
3. It is time to twist the fibers together! Hold one side of the strands while interlocking the strands from the other side in an over-under method.
4. Each end piece goes over and under a twist.
5. If the strands unwind when you are braiding try to twist them up the best you can as you go.
6. Roll the braids smooth between your hands.
Now that you have taken these steps it will be much easier to work with it!